Occupational therapists assess patients in their ability to perform daily living tasks and provide solutions by implementing adaptive activities.
Occupational therapy is beneficial to patients requiring assistance performing activities of daily living. Occupational therapists of Dynamic Home Health Care assist patients with:
- Individualized therapy plans
- Alternative bathing skills
- The use of adaptive equipment
- Training in caring for daily needs
- Strength and dexterity training
- Stair training
- Neuro-developmental training
- Orthotics training
It is vitally important that patients be independent and self-sufficient. Our occupational therapists are trained to achieve functional outcomes which promote health, prevent injury or disability and which develop, improve, sustain or restore the highest possible level of independence.